Fredericksburg Summer Trade Days
355 Sunday Farms Ln
Fredericksburg, TX 78624
Friday 9:00am-5:00pm, Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm, Sunday 9:00am-4:00pm
Buildings Lighting Green for Liver Health
Listed alphabetically by city
San Antonio- Alamo Quarry Smokestacks (October 20th-October 22nd)
Check back later.
Liver Health Screenings
If you are uninsured and at risk you may be eligible for free testing. A listing of our partner sites offering testing is noted below.
State Liver Disease Facts
- 4,930 Texans died of liver disease in 2020
- 3,726 Texans have liver cancer
- 845 liver transplants were performed in 2021 with 1,340 people currently on the waiting list and 125 people who died waiting.
- 12.1% of adults in Texas have diabetes.
- 70.2% of adults are overweight or obese.
- 25.4% of adults have no leisure-time physical activity.
- 1 serving of fruit is consumed daily on average by adults in Texas.
- 1.6 servings of vegetables are consumed daily on average by adults in Texas.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2020). Chronic Liver Disease/Cirrhosis Mortality by State. Retrieved from https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/liver_disease_mortality/liver_disease.htm
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2019). Cancer Statistics At a Glance. Retrieved from https://gis.cdc.gov/Cancer/USCS/#/AtAGlance/
- Organ Procurement & Transplantation Network. (2022). State Data. Retrieved from https://optn.transplant.hrsa.gov/data/view-data-reports/state-data/