World Chicken Festival
Downtown London, Kentucky 40741
Thursday 5pm-11pm, Friday 10am-11pm, Saturday 10am-11pm, Sunday 1pm-5pm
Buildings Lighting Green for Liver Health
Check back later.
Liver Health Screenings
If you are uninsured and at risk you may be eligible for free testing. See a listing of our partner sites offering testing in your state:
A+ Family Healthcare, https://www.aplushealth.org/
State Liver Disease Facts
- 889 Kentuckians died of liver disease in 2020
- 482 Kentuckians have liver cancer
- 93 liver transplants were performed in 2021 with 140 people currently on the waiting list and 30 people who died waiting.
- 11.5% of adults in Kentucky have diabetes.
- 70.1% of adults are overweight or obese.
- 29.3% of adults have no leisure-time physical activity.
- 1 serving of fruit is consumed daily on average by adults in Kentucky.
- 1.6 servings of vegetables are consumed daily on average by adults in Kentucky.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2020). Chronic Liver Disease/Cirrhosis Mortality by State. Retrieved from https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/liver_disease_mortality/liver_disease.htm
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2019). Cancer Statistics At a Glance. Retrieved from https://gis.cdc.gov/Cancer/USCS/#/AtAGlance/
- Organ Procurement & Transplantation Network. (2022). State Data. Retrieved from https://optn.transplant.hrsa.gov/data/view-data-reports/state-data/