Buildings Lighting Green for Liver Health
Listed alphabetically by city
Youngston- Premier Bank Tower (October 6th)
Check back later.
Liver Health Screenings
If you are uninsured and at risk you may be eligible for free testing. See a listing of our partner sites offering testing in your state:
- CommunityCare Free Medical Clinic, Toledo
State Liver Disease Facts
- 1,800 Ohioans died of liver disease in 2020
- 1,200 Ohioans have liver cancer
- 548 liver transplants were performed in 2021 with 405 people currently on the waiting list and 48 people who died waiting.
- 11% of adults in Ohio have diabetes.
- 68.7% of adults are overweight or obese.
- 23.5% of adults have no leisure-time physical activity.
- 1 serving of fruit is consumed daily on average by adults in Ohio.
- 1.6 servings of vegetables are consumed daily on average by adults in Ohio.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2020). Chronic Liver Disease/Cirrhosis Mortality by State. Retrieved from https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/liver_disease_mortality/liver_disease.htm
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2019). Cancer Statistics At a Glance. Retrieved from https://gis.cdc.gov/Cancer/USCS/#/AtAGlance/
- Organ Procurement & Transplantation Network. (2022). State Data. Retrieved from https://optn.transplant.hrsa.gov/data/view-data-reports/state-data/